Monday, November 24, 2008

Explaining 180*

Maybe I'm a little crazy but so be it, haha. I wanted to establish a blog so that I could post things I feel God is showing me and doing in my life. Because Michelle gets tired of hearing my constant ramblings I decided to try them out here. I have decided if I ever actually hit the sawdust trail and preach full time one day I would call my ministry 180* ministries. 180 degrees is the turn someone has to make in their life to change, to go in the opposite direction of where they were going. All to often people turn 180 degrees and just keep turning and end up 360 degrees right back where they were. For so long my life was just a series of 360 degree turns and that is the saddest place you can be, very depressing. Saul is a great example of someone who made the 180 degree turn and became a new man, even got a new name. I'm so glad I dont turn in circles anymore in this walk. Hence the name 180* Ministries. I hope to begin posting devotions every few days and would love to get comments and have discussions.



In Christ,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment